December 12, 2010

A big thank you, whoever you are

A new weapon against lumpy soups and ice creams!

A great big thank you goes to whoever selected this Cuisinart Stick Blender from my Amazon wishlist! What a nice gift and I've been wanting one of these for ages. I just received it last night and I have no idea who sent it. If you would like to let me know by emailing, I'd like to thank you personally. It is a very generous gift and I really, really appreciate it.

I can't wait to try it out on my Chipotle Butternut Squash Soup or Baked Potato Soup recipes. It was such a pain putting those hot soups bit by bit into the blender to puree them. I also have a new Gelato cookbook which recommends using a stick blender on almost all of its custard based recipes so I think it will get a lot use.

Thank you!
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...